This jersey is made for those JRA rides. Just riding along. You're not aiming for new Strava records or to win the city-limit sprints, but you do want a jersey that's comfortable and looks great.
The jersey has a neutral cut-not racy but also not flapping in the wind. But the high-stretch micro-pique fabric means it fits more shapes than a Castelli race jersey. Adding to the fit and comfort are the four-way-stretch sleeves that seem to disappear, since you don't really feel them at all, right down to the raw-cut sleeve ending that never constricts.
This jersey offers full sun protection: the main body is rated at UPF 50 while the sleeves are UPF 30, which means they still block 97% of damaging UV rays.
Important Castelli features like the drop-pocket design, easy-sliding full-length YKK Vislon zipper, and reflective details on the back will keep this jersey in the short rotation in your wardrobe.
- Micro-pique polyester knit on the body for great moisture management with a soft hand
- Velocity rev2 fabric on sleeves with raw-cut sleeve endings
- Full-length YKK vislon zipper with neck protector
- 3 rear pockets with drop-pocket design for optimal pocket placement
- Silicone gripper elastic at waist
|MEN'S SIZE CHART- TOPS|