With maximum style and ultimate design for speed, the Alpenchallenge is the bike of choice for riders that wait for nobody. Hidden quick-mount fender eyelets, internal cable routing and post-mount disc brakes keep the form-to-function ratio at a maximum.
- Fast Frame Designs: Style and design borrowed from our aero family, compliance adopted from our endurance models, and the geometry and responsiveness of a road racing bike, the Alpenchallenge is one seriously versatile bike.
- Great-Handling Fork: The Alpenchallenge carbon fork brings a comfortable ride, clean aesthetics, and brilliant steering.
- Fender and Kickstand Mounts: Functional adaptability for an active urban lifestyle.
- Low-Maintenance Drivetrain: The Gates belt drive system looks amazing and is incredibly low maintenance.
|Frame||Alpenchallenge 01 Premium Alloy, Belt Drive, Triple-butted, Hydroformed Aluminium, Internal Cable Routing, Eccentric Bottom Bracket|
|Fork||Alpenchallenge 01 Carbon|
|Hubs||Shimano HB-M4050 / Shimano Alfine 8|
|Tires||Continental Contact Speed, 28mm|
|Crankset||Gates CenterTrack CDN-S-150|
|Chain||Belt, Gates CDN-CT 115|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Gates CenterTrack CDN-S-150, 55T|
|Shifters||Shimano Alfine 8, Rapidfire Plus|
|Handlebars||Lightskin with integrated lights|
|Stem||BMC MSM01 Stem|
|Brakes||Shimano MT400/RT30rotors (160/160)|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Vivo|
|Seat Post||Lightskin with integrated lights|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Anthracite / Small||07630027862218||30000460|
|Anthracite / Medium||07630027862225||30000461|
|Anthracite / Large||07630027862232||30000462|
|Anthracite / X-Large||07630027862249||30000463|